Sam Bryer: Fashion in Print
It’s been a few years since Sam Bryer graduated from GMD (but his illustrations lingered on the walls of the studio space for a while after him). We wondered how his career had progressed and how he had applied his skills…
When did you graduate from LCC?
What are you doing?
- I am now a Senior Print Designer at high street fashion supplier, Collective Apparel.
What does your job involve?
- I design menswear apparel for high street brands such as ASOS, Collusion and Topman.
Best things about your job?
- I get to be creative for my job and be involved with something I’m passionate about.
What has been your career path?
- I was previously a print assistant in a print shop and a freelance illustrator.
Any tips for current Graphic & Media Design students?
- Constantly work on your style, always listen to advice and experiment as much as possible. Most importantly enjoy yourself 🙂